Click the red button above to register for your free entry to Fine Food Show North.
Need fresh inspiration for your business?
Whether you’re a chef, independent retailer, artisan food outlet or deli kitchen Fine Food Show North can help you grow your business.
Take part in the FineFoodLive! Theatre sessions or join one of our Business Workshops and go away with fresh ideas, questions answered and your voice heard.
Serious buyers can meet the producers and chat at length, as well as taste products that will have never been seen before at a trade show. Fine food Show North introduces you to new producers and gives you the opportunity to seek out trends in food and drink that will make your shop, restaurant, café or bar a more interesting place to visit.
A key benefit of Fine Food Show North is that it raises the profile of food and drink in Yorkshire. We like to think of ourselves as the European capital of cycling, but we also really want to shine a spotlight on our food and drink and shows like this are a great help for that.
Sir Gary Verity, chief executive of Welcome to Yorkshire
Who should visit?
All buyers, chefs and retailers welcome: Bars, Bakers, Butchers, Farm Shops, Food Halls, Delis, Village Shops, Gift Shops, Garden Centres, Cheesemongers, Cafés, Restaurants & Pubs
Watch the video to hear what our visitors thought.
Fine Food Show North offers a really nice mix of opportunities. Not only do we get to spend time face to face with suppliers that we know and already work with really closely, but also find new and different products, and that’s the experience I’ve had today.
Julie Mills, commercial director at The Westmorland Family
- A showcase of the finest food & drink producers gathered in the north
- Discover the story behind the products
- Taste and try before you buy
- Learn how to create in-store theatre for your customers
- Maximise profits and pick up key industry trends
- Sample and upgrade your tea offer
- Taste the best British and Continental charcuterie
- Take part in the FineFoodLive! seminars and tastings
- Deliciouslyorkshire Pavillion revealing Yorkshire’s best food & drink
It’s great to have a food show that comes up North and to Harrogate. As an independent food retailer you’re always looking for smaller, unknown artisan retailers, and this place is just full of them, it’s fantastic. Instead of getting a dry sample sent into the office, we come here, we chat to the supplier, that way we learn more about the story of the product and the person behind it.
Victoria Robertshaw, co-owner of Keelham Farm Shop
Exhibitor’s products featured in 2018
We’re based in the Midlands and it’s not always easy to find suppliers from up North – Fine Food Show North gives us a nice opportunity to meet those people in a convenient location. It really does bring everybody down from as far as Scotland and up from the South. That’s what you’re looking for and you find it here.
Sangita Tryner, founder and owner of Delilah Fine Foods
For information about making the most of being an exhibitor contact Sally Coley. Please download our rates.
Exhibitors at the Fine Food Show North are guaranteed to meet quality visitors and buyers at the Show. Visitors include genuine retailers or food-service operators looking to source fine food and drink and discover new ideas and ingredients.
Through the readership of our monthly magazine Fine Food Digestas well as our trade association, School of Fine Food and Great Taste awards, the Guild of Fine Food has a good relationship with buyers & retailers and can offer a hands-on approach to helping them reach the producers & suppliers they are genuinely looking to discover.
With over 31 years experience, we know the fine food industry better than anyone and we will ensure you’ll meet hundreds of buyers over the two days.
This is our first year at Fine Food Show North and we have really enjoyed it, as the potential customer is here to samples products, which is perfect for our business. When they enjoy the experience, it’s just a natural progression from there. We will definitely be back next year.
Mark Alderson, Rosebud Preserves
Fine Food Show North was fantastic, it was a brilliant show. We got to talk to an awful lot of people and it was also a good way of seeing how our products were doing and what customers thought.
Emily Jordan, Sloe Motion
Make the most of your show
- Feed the Dragon early booking will mean you have more chance of being selected to take part in the popular Feed the Dragon sessions in FineFoodLive! Theatre on both days. Pitch your product to a panel of Dragons Den style panel of top food buyers.
- Editors’ Choice each year Fine Food Digest editor Michael Lane selects his show-stoppers
- Great Taste winners we highlight award-winning producers to help buyers identify your food
- Goodie bags a chance to get your food and drink in front of every visitor by supplying samples to our high-quality jute bags supplied by wbc
- Show offers we promote genuinely exclusive discounts via our pre-registration communication
Fine Food Show North has been good, we’ve had a lot of interesting discussions and we’ve served up a lot of hot food for people. We’ve come to the show to meet potential customers, share business practices and just have lots of interesting conversations.
Will Cullen, sales and account manager of Pieminister