To register for your free entry to Harrogate Fine Food Show click the red button above.
Harrogate Fine Food Show is an exclusive collection of new and established food & drink brands plus innovative packaging and preparation solutions – all you need to boost your profits.
Visitors to the show are able to meet the producers and chat at length, as well as taste products that will have never been seen before at a trade show. Harrogate Fine Food Show introduces you to new producers and it’s your chance to seek out new trends in food and drink that will make your shop, restaurant, café or bar a more interesting place to visit.
Who should visit?
All buyers, chefs and retailers welcome: Bars, Bakers, Butchers, Farm Shops, Food Halls, Delis, Village Shops, Gift Shops, Garden Centres, Cheesemongers, Cafés, Restaurants & Pubs
“It’s not just about staying in London. I’ve discovered lots of exciting new products at the Harrogate Fine Food Show. I will be back next year.”
Jennifer Clark, NPD, Harrods
- A showcase of the finest food & drink producers gathered in the north
- Discover the story behind the products
- Taste and try before you buy
- Learn how to create in-store theatre for your customers
- Maximise profits and pick up key industry trends
- Sample and compare a range of award-winning craft spirits
- Book into the Cracking Christmas retail seminar
- Taste the best British and Continental charcuterie
- Take part in the FineFoodLive! seminars and tastings
- Deliciouslyorkshire Pavillion revealing Yorkshire’s best food & drink
Exhibitor’s products featured this year
Exhibitors at the Harrogate Fine Food Show are guaranteed to meet quality visitors and buyers at the Show. Visitors include genuine retailers or food-service operators looking to source fine food and drink and discover new ideas and ingredients.
Through the readership of our monthly magazine Fine Food Digest as well as our trade association, School of Fine Food and Great Taste awards, the Guild of Fine Food has a good relationship with buyers & retailers and can offer a hands-on approach to helping them reach the producers & suppliers they are genuinely looking to discover.
With over 31 years experience, we know the fine food industry better than anyone and we will ensure you’ll meet hundreds of buyers over the two days.
“Harrogate Fine Food Show was a magnificent success for our business this year. It was a real launch pad, allowing us to meet some incredible buyers from the world’s leading retailers, many of whom we are now working with. We couldn’t have done this without the support from the team at the Guild, who also included us in the show’s “Feed The Dragon” event – a must for any new brand.”
Katie Bain, Rocktails
Make the most of your show
- Feed the Dragon early booking will mean you have more chance of being selected to take part in the popular Feed the Dragon sessions in FineFoodLive! Theatre on both days. Pitch your product to a panel of Dragons Den style panel of top food buyers.
- Editors’ Choice each year Fine Food Digest editor Mick Whitworth selects his show-stoppers
- Great Taste winners we highlight award-winning producers to help buyers identify your food
- Goodie bags a chance to get your food and drink in front of every visitor by supplying samples to our high-quality jute bags supplied by wbc
- Show offers we promote genuinely exclusive discounts via our pre-registration communication
As a first-time exhibitor, the Harrogate Fine Food Show proved to be great value for sales prospects and brand awareness. As a company we were looking to raise our profile in the North of England and it proved very successful.
Alex Oxspring, Oxsprings