Trade course: Retail cheese – Harrogate
This one day course running from 09:30 – 17:00 starts by going ‘back to basics’ and begins with an overview of cheese, what it is, what’s in it, and how it’s made. The course will help you to:-
- Enhance your understanding of the cheese making process
- Recognise the main families of cheeses
- Understand the impact of terroir has on cheese
- Learn how to select, display, sell & care for cheese
- Comparatively taste over 40 types of cheese
- Talk to your customers confidently and competently
- Sell more cheese proactively rather than reactively
The course ends with a practical session on cutting, slicing and wrapping cheese, plus valuable advice on how to engage with your customers and sell more cheese!
Cost: Guild members £150+VAT / Non-members £195+VAT
Venue: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Booking: Click here to book onto this course
For more information, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1747 825200.