Get £75 off food brand nutrition course
Glowing Potential are offering Fine Food Digest readers a £75 discount off its Food Brand Nutrition Crash Course (FBNCC).
The five-week interactive online course covers the basics of nutrition and will empower producers with the knowledge needed to tell the difference between factual science and misleading stories in the media.
As well as discussing current trends in the industry, the course is designed to help you interpret research in a way that can help your marketing strategy and have more informed conversations with food buyers about your products health benefits.
What you get from the course
- A deeper understanding of the science of nutrition in a way that is relevant to food brands
- Confidence that the articles that you comment on and share with your customers are credible
- On trend and up-to-date nutrition knowledge
- Greater understanding of your customer’s nutritional needs
- The ability to have a more informed conversation with your buyer(s) about the nutritional benefits of your product(s)
- Access to licensed nutrition experts every week to answer questions
FBNCC begins soon…
This course begins on May 14th – June 18th, with live-teachings, 7-9pm on Tuesdays – recordings made available by 12pm the following day.
Live teaching time includes discussion, which serves as a unique group consultancy session, giving you the chance to ask specific questions about your brand.
Get £75 off your booking
Use code GFF19 when registering your place on Glowing Potential’s Food Brand Nutrition Crash Course and get £75 off.