Limited spaces available – AoC Level 2
The Academy of Cheese Level 2 certification is now sold out for January, but there are still some spaces available for our June and October dates.
The AoC Level 2 is the second step on the journey to Master of Cheese and delves deep into the world of affinage, grading, maturation and presentation. You will also spend time looking at buying cheese, presenting it, and begin to understand exactly why certain cheese pairings work so well.
January is now completely sold out, but the following dates still have limited spaces available:
- 17th & 18th June 2020 – London (two day course)
- 13th & 14th October 2020 – London (two day course)
Undertaking Level Two requires 18-24 hours of classroom study and 54-72 hours of additional home study and there will be a short exam at the end of the course.
Why do it?
This two day course and home study programme will enable you to:
- Consolidate your professional understanding and enhance your career opportunities
- Be more informed and equipped to share and implement your new-found knowledge in a range of settings
- Be at the forefront of developments as one of the first delegates to undertake this internationally recognised accreditation
Requirements: Students must have completed and passed Academy of Cheese Level One (Associate) before progressing to Level Two
Timings: 09:30 – 17:00 (both days)
Venue: Guild of Fine Food / School of Fine Food, 42 Southwark Street, London SE1 1UN
For more information or to book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +44 (0) 1747 825200