Lovely Drinks launches new product development and bottling service
Bristol soft drinks maker Lovely Drinks, who have a number of Great Taste Awards under their belt, are using the Covid-19 pandemic to launch a new service -helping budding brands develop and test run their drinks.
Due to the pandemic, the Bristol brand is not using their bottling equipment much. They’ve decided to diversify and help other soft drinks makers by offering recipe development and small bottling runs – alongside manufacturing and selling their own premium range.
The award-winning drinks maker, based just outside Bristol in Barrow Gurney, North Somerset, is now offering:
• Pilot runs and small-scale bottling of sparkling and still soft drinks, juices, mixers, cold brew coffee, iced tea, syrups etc
• Recipe development – helping you to create, develop and perfect your product
• Help with sourcing a wide range of high-quality ingredients and packaging
• Advice on scaling up, such as contract manufacturing options
• Help with perfecting product labels including nutritional information, barcodes and compliance
The company is certified with the Organic Food Federation, as well as being Vegan approved by the Vegetarian Society. They have already started developing products for two companies, one Bristol-based, one in London (adhering to social distancing) and are looking for other brands to assist.
Rick Freeman, Managing Director, said: “Over the years we’ve often been asked for help to develop recipes or do small scale bottling runs. We didn’t really have the time to do it properly. Now seems like the perfect opportunity. We’ve won 23 Great Taste awards over the years so we do know our stuff. We hope this added service will help us to thrive and grow after the pandemic is over”.