Northern dates for Retail Cheese training
The Guild of Fine Food will be running its Retail cheese training course in Harrogate in March, following this year’s Fine Food Show North.
This is a great opportunity to help your shop-floor team improve their product knowledge and customer service skills. From effective up-selling and cross-selling techniques, to how to cut, wrap and present cheese in a professional manner.
When & where?
Time: 09:30 – 17:00
Date: 11th March 2020
Venue: The Pavillions, Harrogate
This one day course will help you to:
- Enhance your understanding of the cheese making process
- Recognise the main families of cheeses
- Understand the impact of terroir has on cheese
- Learn how to select, display, sell & care for cheese
- Comparatively taste over 40 types of cheese
- Talk to your customers confidently and competently
- Sell more cheese proactively rather than reactively
The course ends with a practical session on cutting, slicing and wrapping cheese, plus valuable advice on how to engage with your customers and SELL MORE CHEESE!
For more information or to book,
please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1747 825200 x 609.