Retail Cheese training: Harrogate – Spaces available
Last minute spaces available
We have some last minute spaces available in Harrogate for our trade course dedicated to retailing cheese more effectively.
This is an opportunity to complete the retail cheese course in the northern counties and takes place following Fine Food Show North on the 13th March.
What you get from the Retail Cheese course
This practical course is designed to help cheese retailers increase turnover and improve the customer shopping experience.
You’ll be coached through every step of selling and caring for cheese professionally and learn how to capitalise on the two major differences between independent fine food retailers and the supermarkets.
This one day course runs from 09:30 – 17:00 and starts by going ‘back to basics’ with an overview of cheese, what it is, what’s in it, and how it’s made. The course will then help you to:-
- Enhance your understanding of the cheese making process
- Recognise the main families of cheeses
- Understand the impact of terroir has on cheese
- Learn how to select, display, sell & care for cheese
- Comparatively taste over 40 types of cheese
- Talk to your customers confidently and competently
- Sell more cheese proactively rather than reactively
The course ends with a practical session on cutting, slicing and wrapping cheese, plus valuable advice on how to engage with your customers and SELL MORE CHEESE!
Special rate available
Places on this course usually cost £195+vat – but there’s a very special rate for all Guild Members.
For more information and to book your place, please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1747 825200.