Interested in exhibiting? Download our rates.
For information about how to make the most of the Show, contact Sally Coley.
Exhibitors at Fine Food Show North are guaranteed to meet quality visitors and buyers at the Show. From genuine retailers to food-service operators, visitors are looking to source the finest food & drink and discover new ideas and ingredients.
Through the readership of our monthly magazine Fine Food Digest as well as our trade association, School of Fine Food and Great Taste awards, the Guild of Fine Food has a good relationship with buyers & retailers and can offer a hands-on approach to helping them reach the producers & suppliers they are genuinely looking to discover.
With over 31 years experience, we know the fine food industry better than anyone and we will ensure you’ll meet hundreds of buyers over the two days.
It’s our first year and it’s been brilliant. Fine Food Show North has a high footfall of interesting buyers, wholesalers, independent retailers, catering companies and more. We’ve had a warm welcome here in Yorkshire and we’ve made some fantastic connections with people looking to stock our product.
Bruno Forte, Swoon
It’s been great to meet small independent retailers, as we want to access them to spread the word about Sea Chips and this is a really good place to connect with them. We’ve been visited by Sourced Market and a MasterChef finalist also came by, so it has been great to have big names and smaller retailers visit our stand.
Dan Pawson, Sea Chips
Make the most of your show
- Feed the Dragon early booking will mean you have more chance of being selected to take part in the popular Feed the Dragon sessions in the FineFoodLive! Theatre on both days. Pitch your product to a Dragons Den style panel of top food buyers.
- Editors’ Choice each year Fine Food Digest editor Michael Lane selects his show-stoppers
- Great Taste winners we highlight award-winning producers to help buyers identify your food
- Goodie bags a chance to get your food and drink in front of every visitor by supplying samples for our high-quality jute bags supplied by wbc
- Show offers we promote genuinely exclusive discounts via our pre-registration communication
As ever, Fine Food Show North has been phenomenal for us. It’s the only show we exhibit at, as it works well for our business. We get to see existing
customers, while picking up new listings, so it’s a great way for us to reach new markets all over the country from food service to retail.
Dhruv Baker, Tempus Foods