Guild Retail Charcuterie Training
This course is a must for all retailers, buyers and those involved in the supply trade
On this informative and entertaining training seminar you will:
- Learn about the importance of the way the pig is reared in determining quality
- Understand the various curing techniques
- Understand the difference between mass produced and artisan
- Appreciate the impact of tumbling, added water, dry and wet cured and comminuted meats.
- Discover the best ranges to stock and the stories that encourage sales.
- Acquire skills in cutting, storing and selling
- Improve the quality of your hams and charcuterie
- Reduce wastage
- Increase sales
- Reduce staff turnover and increase motivation
- Create better customer loyalty
Learn the five key ways to increase sales
- Locating interesting meats
- Educating the customer
- Pro-active selling techniques
- Charcuterie counters that work
- Continuous comparative tastings
I learnt more in a morning about British hams than in my previous five years in retailing
This comment was made by one satisfied deli owner after attending this interesting and entertaining full days’ training seminar. Following in the footsteps of the successful Guild retail cheese training programme, this course tackles hams and charcuterie and is designed to help develop knowledge and build confidence.
The full 2017 training calendar is now available. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1747 825200 x 609 if you would like more information.
Download an application form .