Meet the team
To help us answer your query as quickly as possible, it would be helpful if you send your query to only one of the email addresses below. If you have already used the contact form, your enquiry has been sent to the relevant person and you do not need to also send an email.
We are a small team and will get back to you as soon as possible. Rest assured that if you’ve sent us an email, we will be in touch!
- Support & ideas: email@example.com
- Great Taste: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship & advertising: email@example.com
- Editorial: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MyGuild account help: email@example.com
- Training & venue hire: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judges: email@example.com
- Logos & labels: firstname.lastname@example.org
- PR enquiries: email@example.com
All inboxes are usually monitored Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm.
If your query is urgent, please call +44 (0) 1747 825 200. If this number is busy, please try: +44 (0)20 7403 0214.
If you would like to receive notifications and advice about the specific challenges facing our sector at the moment, please see our support page.
Those of you who already hang out with us will know that the Guild of Fine Food’s activities are many and varied, and the whole team gets involved in pretty much everything we do. For that reason it’s tricky to define job roles and titles, but below we give it our best shot.
Plus it’s a chance to read a little more about each and every one of us and, let’s face it, we all like a cheeky look at what folk look like…
Vacancy – currently hiring
Sales executive, Dorset
Operations & marketing director
Special projects director