Meet the team
As the majority of the Guild of Fine Food team are currently working from home, please use one of the following email addresses to contact us.
To help us answer your query as quickly as possible, it would be helpful if you send your query to only one of the email addresses below. If you have already used the contact form, rest assured your enquiry has been sent to the relevant person and you do not need to also send an email. We are a small team and most people have access to multiple addresses:
- Support & ideas: email@example.com
- Great Taste: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship & advertising: email@example.com
- Editorial: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MyGuild account help: email@example.com
- Training & venue hire: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judges: email@example.com
- Logos & labels: firstname.lastname@example.org
All inboxes are usually monitored Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm.
If your query is urgent, please call +44 (0) 1747 825 200. If this number is busy, please try: +44 (0)20 7403 0214.
If you would like to receive notifications and advice about the specific challenges facing our sector at the moment, please see our support page.
Those of you who already hang out with us will know that the Guild of Fine Food’s activities are many and varied, and the whole team gets involved in pretty much everything we do. For that reason it’s tricky to define job roles and titles, but below we give it our best shot.
Plus it’s a chance to read a little more about each and every one of us and, let’s face it, we all like a cheeky look at what folk look like…
Editorial & design
Operations & events
Membership, circulation & awards manager