Meet the team
As per government advice, the Guild of Fine Food team are currently working from home.
Please contact the team via the following email addresses:
- Support & ideas during Covid-19: email@example.com
- Great Taste: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advertising: email@example.com
- Editorial: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MyGuild account help: email@example.com
- Training & venue hire: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judges: email@example.com
- Logos & labels: firstname.lastname@example.org
All inboxes are monitored Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm, with the exception of email@example.com, which is being monitored more frequently.
If you would like to receive notifications and advice about the specific challenges facing our sector during Covid-19, please see our support page.
Those of you who already hang out with us will know that the Guild of Fine Food’s activities are many and varied, and the whole team gets involved in pretty much everything we do. For that reason it’s tricky to define job roles and titles, but below we give it our best shot.
Plus it’s a chance to read a little more about each and every one of us and, let’s face it, we all like a cheeky look at what folk look like…
Editorial & design
Operations & events
Acting Operations manager
Operations manager [Maternity leave]
Training & events manager