The annual publication for everyone who enjoys artisan and speciality cheese.
Cheese lovers look no further! Good Cheese is our annual publication celebrating cheese in all its forms: from old favourites to the latest developments in cheese from around the world.
Every issue takes an in-depth look at a specific country’s cheese culture, as well as being the source of cheese pairings, new releases and advice on where you can buy great cheese. Publishes annually to coincide with the World Cheese Awards, Good Cheese is a must-read for all cheese fans.
- Artisan cheese in Brazil
- Beer pairings
- What’s next for King Stone Dairy
- Beyond Paneer: India’s artisan cheeses
- Cheese & cider matching
- Affinage in the UK
- Modern wine pairings
- Serving & cooking with Asturian cheese
- An in-depth look at France
- Learn to judge like a pro
- Lesser-known European cheeses
- Ukrainian producers with big aspirations
- Taste test: Italy vs United Kingdom
- Original cheeses from the US
- Find a cheese shop
Have you considered a career in cheese?
Ready to take your passion for cheese to the next level? Explore our retail cheese course to find out exactly what it takes to be a professional cheesemonger.