Read Good Cheese
From the team behind Fine Food Digest, Good Cheese is the annual publication for everyone who makes, sells, buys, or enjoys artisan and speciality cheese.
Alongside news, updates and views from the fine cheese industry, each issue features an in-depth look at one country’s cheesemaking scene, profiles of cheesemakers and retailers, food & drink pairing ideas, and a comprehensive directory of cheese counters across the UK.
If you have a cheese counter, you can get Good Cheese delivered for free to your business each year. If you’re one of our 5,500 Fine Food Digest subscribers, you’ll receive a copy automatically, or you can opt in to join 12,000 trade readers receiving a copy digitally.
- Artisan cheese in Brazil
- Beer pairings
- What’s next for King Stone Dairy
- Beyond Paneer: India’s artisan cheeses
- Cheese & cider matching
- Affinage in the UK
- Modern wine pairings
- Serving & cooking with Asturian cheese
- An in-depth look at France
- Learn to judge like a pro
- Lesser-known European cheeses
- Ukrainian producers with big aspirations
- Taste test: Italy vs United Kingdom
- Original cheeses from the US
- Find a cheese shop
Members only: View our publications archive
We maintain an extensive archive of all our publications for Guild of Fine Food members, which you can discover below by logging in to MyGuild. Not yet a member? Join us today.