Click the red button above to register for your free entry to Fine Food Show North.
To enquire about exhibiting at Fine Food Show North 2020, contact Sally Coley.
Fine Food Show North is an essential industry event for genuine buyers who are looking to source the very best in speciality food & drink.
Discover innovative ingredients, fresh new lines and the latest food trends. Take away new ideas & business advice and meet the producers behind the food & drink you sell.
A first timer to Fine Food Show North and I will be returning next year. FFSN was a great show. Well organised, well sized and it was clear to me that the organisers had been mindful of selecting a wide variety of producers to fully cover all food and drink. I found all producers to be engaging and passionate about their ranges and was especially excited to learn about the many new coffee roasters within the local area. Expect to see some of these in Sourced Market’s in the near future!
Emma Murphy, Sourced Market
Click here to download the 2020 Show timetable.
Watch the highlights from Fine Food Show North 2019…
Whether you’re an executive chef, independent fine food retailer, artisan street food vendor or deli kitchen, a visit to Fine Food Show North will help you grow your business.
I really enjoy visiting Fine Food Show North as there is always a wide variety of brands which includes some exciting and innovative start-ups.
Adrian Boswell, Selfridges
- A showcase of the finest food & drink producers from across the UK gathered in the north
- Discover the story behind the products
- Taste and try before you buy
- Learn how to create in-store theatre for your customers
- Maximise profits and pick up key industry trends
- Take part in the FineFoodLive! Deli Kitchen demos and tastings
- Prop up the bar of our pop-up pub The Jolly Tasty for talks and tastings
Pick up retail tips, be inspired with fresh ideas and have your business questions answered by the Guild of Fine Food team.
Book a place on the next School of Fine Food training course for your newest recruit.
The winners of Shop of the Year 2020 will be announced on Monday 9 March.
Who should visit?
All buyers, chefs and retailers welcome: Bars, Bakers, Butchers, Farm Shops, Food Halls, Delis, Village Shops, Gift Shops, Garden Centres, Cheesemongers, Cafés, Restaurants & Pubs
Great small show, showcasing new and up-and-coming producers. Great to taste the Great Taste Supreme Champion (Mount Mayon), Yorkshire Flapjack and Slab Bakery in particular.
John Axon, The Cheese Hamlet
Product highlights for Fine Food Show North 2020
For information about making the most of being an exhibitor contact Sally Coley. Please download our rates.
Exhibitors at the Fine Food Show North are guaranteed to meet quality visitors and buyers at the Show. From genuine retailers to food-service operators, visitors are looking to source the finest food & drink and discover new ideas and ingredients.
Through the readership of our monthly magazine Fine Food Digestas well as our trade association, School of Fine Food and Great Taste awards, the Guild of Fine Food has a good relationship with buyers & retailers and can offer a hands-on approach to helping them reach the producers & suppliers they are genuinely looking to discover.
With over 31 years experience, we know the fine food industry better than anyone and we will ensure you’ll meet hundreds of buyers over the two days.
Fine Food Show North has been really good, we’ve talked to lots of potential new customers and have lots to follow up on next week. There has been a great mix of visitors, from restaurants, cafes and deli owners to larger food halls.
Joe Whitlock, Brindisa
It’s been great to meet small independent retailers, as we want to access them to spread the word about Sea Chips and this is a really good place to connect with them. We’ve been visited by Sourced Market and a MasterChef finalist also came by, so it has been great to have big names and smaller retailers visit our stand.
Dan Pawson, Sea Chips
Make the most of your show
- Feed the Dragon early booking will mean you have more chance of being selected to take part in the popular Feed the Dragon sessions in the FineFoodLive! Theatre on both days. Pitch your product to a Dragons Den style panel of top food buyers.
- Editors’ Choice each year Fine Food Digest editor Michael Lane selects his show-stoppers
- Great Taste winners we highlight award-winning producers to help buyers identify your food
- Goodie bags a chance to get your food and drink in front of every visitor by supplying samples for our high-quality jute bags supplied by wbc
- Show offers we promote genuinely exclusive discounts via our pre-registration communication
It has been wonderful to be at Fine Food Show North. I found out about it through Invest NI and I am delighted to be here. This is one of the best events I have ever been to, superbly organised, fantastic atmosphere, the range of products is fantastic and there’s been an impressive range of visitors from private small shops to larger businesses. It is a credit to the organisers, there is so much energy and passion behind the show and it is a pleasure to be here.
Alastair Bell, Irish Black Butter Company