Click the red button above to register for your free entry to Fine Food Show North.
Need fresh inspiration for your business?
Whether you’re a chef, independent retailer, artisan food outlet or deli kitchen Fine Food Show North can help you grow your business.
Take part in the FineFoodLive! Theatre sessions or join one of our Business Workshops and go away with fresh ideas, questions answered and your voice heard.
Serious buyers can meet the producers and chat at length, as well as taste products that will have never been seen before at a trade show. Fine food Show North introduces you to new producers and gives you the opportunity to seek out trends in food and drink that will make your shop, restaurant, café or bar a more interesting place to visit.
New producers and suppliers often start off with this as their first show, its invaluable to me to catch them early before they come too big. The Show is small enough for a one day visit but don’t underestimate the quality there.
Georgina Mason, Gonalston Farm Shop
Who should visit?
All buyers, chefs and retailers welcome: Bars, Bakers, Butchers, Farm Shops, Food Halls, Delis, Village Shops, Gift Shops, Garden Centres, Cheesemongers, Cafés, Restaurants & Pubs
Watch the video to hear what our visitors thought.
It’s been a very good show this year and well worth coming down from Scotland for. It’s always well organised and there’s a great selection of exhibitors, with new products on offer each year.
Shona Grieve, The Selkirk Deli
“It’s not just about staying in London. I’ve discovered lots of exciting new products at the Fine food Show North. I will be back next year.”
Jennifer Clark, NPD, Harrods
- A showcase of the finest food & drink producers gathered in the north
- Discover the story behind the products
- Taste and try before you buy
- Learn how to create in-store theatre for your customers
- Maximise profits and pick up key industry trends
- Sample and upgrade your tea offer
- Taste the best British and Continental charcuterie
- Take part in the FineFoodLive! seminars and tastings
- Deliciouslyorkshire Pavillion revealing Yorkshire’s best food & drink
Harrogate Fine Food Show is a key date in our diary. We are always looking to meet new producers and the Harrogate show is well placed to showcase unique artisan suppliers. We find the show is especially good at finding local and smaller producers, exactly what we are looking for. The timing is also ideal to take advantage of our seasonal buying deadlines. We will certainly be there in 2017.
Adam Barber, Fenwicks Newcastle
Exhibitor’s products featured in 2018
The Harrogate Fine Food Show represents everything that is great about local food shows. As well as larger producers you have an edit of small, local artisan producers that are able to offer you something truly special and unique. I have been visiting for 2 years running now, and plan to keep up that tradition!
Jennifer Clarke, HarrodsM/span>
For information about making the most of being an exhibitor contact Sally Coley. Please download our rates.
Exhibitors at the Fine Food Show North are guaranteed to meet quality visitors and buyers at the Show. Visitors include genuine retailers or food-service operators looking to source fine food and drink and discover new ideas and ingredients.
Through the readership of our monthly magazine Fine Food Digest as well as our trade association, School of Fine Food and Great Taste awards, the Guild of Fine Food has a good relationship with buyers & retailers and can offer a hands-on approach to helping them reach the producers & suppliers they are genuinely looking to discover.
With over 31 years experience, we know the fine food industry better than anyone and we will ensure you’ll meet hundreds of buyers over the two days.
“Fine Food Show North was a magnificent success for our business this year. It was a real launch pad, allowing us to meet some incredible buyers from the world’s leading retailers, many of whom we are now working with. We couldn’t have done this without the support from the team at the Guild, who also included us in the show’s “Feed The Dragon” event – a must for any new brand.”
Katie Bain, Rocktails
“Every visitor is a potential customer.”
Keith Pollitt, Taste of Yorkshire
Make the most of your show
- Feed the Dragon early booking will mean you have more chance of being selected to take part in the popular Feed the Dragon sessions in FineFoodLive! Theatre on both days. Pitch your product to a panel of Dragons Den style panel of top food buyers.
- Editors’ Choice each year Fine Food Digest editor Michael Lane selects his show-stoppers
- Great Taste winners we highlight award-winning producers to help buyers identify your food
- Goodie bags a chance to get your food and drink in front of every visitor by supplying samples to our high-quality jute bags supplied by wbc
- Show offers we promote genuinely exclusive discounts via our pre-registration communication
As a first-time exhibitor, the Fine Food Show North proved to be great value for sales prospects and brand awareness. As a company we were looking to raise our profile in the North of England and it proved very successful.
Alex Oxspring, Oxsprings