Great Taste Markets
Featuring award-winning food and drink producers from Great Taste, the market is your chance to taste and buy from these artisan producers. Come and talk to the makers and hear firsthand how they create their products and how you should enjoy them.
The Guild of Fine Food is offering preferential rates to previous Great Taste winners to exhibit at the shows below as part of a Great Taste Market. Any Great Taste winners interested in exhibiting should contact Sally Coley: email@example.com or call +44 (0)1747 825200.
The remaining events where we are holding Great Taste Markets in 2017is listed below:
- Taste of London – Festive edition London: 16-19 November 2017
- BBC Good Food Show, Winter NEC, Birmingham: 30 November-3 December 2017
Our full portfolio of events where we are holding Great Taste Markets in 2018 is listed below:
- RHS Chatsworth Flower Show Derbyshire: 6-11 June
- BBC Good Food Show, Summer NEC, Birmingham: 15-18 June
- House & Garden Festival Olympia, London: 20-24 June
- RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show Surrey: 2-8 July
- RHS Tatton Park Flower Show Cheshire: 18-22 July
- CarFest North Bolesworth Castle, Cheshire: 27-29 July
- CarFest South Laverstoke Park Farm, Hampshire: 25-27 August
- Universal Cookery & Food Festival Worcestershire: 18 September
- Lunch! ExCel, London: 20-21 September
- Spirit of Christmas Olympia, London: 29 October-4 November
- BBC Good Food Show, Winter NEC, Birmingham: 29 Nov to 2 Dec 2018
Please note: Great Taste Markets are open to Great Taste winners only.